Marketcube is a complete multi-vendor management solution for vendor onboarding, inventory, order splitting, shipping, fulfilment and vendor pay-outs. It encompasses a variety of tools to help you build and scale your business. You can find everything you need to showcase your products/services online, to process payments, and to make your marketplace platform work for you. We support dropship, consignment, and soon multi-location click and collect for marketplaces selling physical and services based products.
From fashion and real estate to art and pharmaceuticals, Marketcube.io enables over 1500 companies worldwide to run multi-vendor marketplaces at scale. Our intuitive platform has been created and designed, with both the Vendors and Operators in mind.
Our unique platform, provides turnkey integrations with some of the biggest platforms in the world, including Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, or Hybris e-commerce platforms.
But how do you actually connect your e-store to MarketCube?
If you don't have an online store yet that's not a problem; you can start a free trial with any of the above eCommerce platforms and install Marketcube.io on top of it without coding.
How to install Marketcube?
What you need to get started with Marketcube:
- You need a Shopify or WooCommerce (or any of the above compatible platforms) online store to get started with Marketcube. You can start a free trial with any of the above e-commerce platforms and install Marketcube on top of it without coding.
- You will also need your own vendors to source products or services from to sell in your marketplace. Marketcube provides all the software you and your vendors need to operate a marketplace but does not provide products themselves (you can learn more about what Marketcube does here).
Shopify: if you have a Shopify online store follow these steps to install Marketcube,
- Once logged into your Shopify store select “Apps” from the side menu
- Then click on the "Visit Shopify App Store" button in the top right corner
- Search for Marketcube.io and select the Marketcube.io app from the results
- Click on ‘Install app’ to install the application
- Select your subscription plan and proceed to complete the installation. Marketcube offers a free trial and you won’t be charged for the first 30 days of using the application (you can cancel at any time).
- Fill in the required information to complete the setup. Please note you will be able to change all the details later on if you want to.
WooCommerce/BigCommerce/hybris & CSV: if you have a n online store with any of the above platforms, please email us at email@example.com and specify the e-commerce platform you're currently using and we will share the instructions with you.
If you use a custom-built e-commerce platform you can connect to Marketcube via APIs, however, you will need a developer to help you. Please get in touch with us to get the detailed instructions for API connection.
Leverage our scalable platform and infrastructure so you can focus on delivering business goals faster and more effectively. Unlock MarketCube's 30+ years of proven marketplace technology, knowledge, and expertise and drive commercial success whilst we continue to innovate our platform.
Get started and enjoy 28 days free trial to experience its advanced features in real-time and build an online store with www.MarketCube.io!
Feel free to comment below, or simply follow our Blog now for some great tips, advice, and guides on a variety of subjects, from our team experts. Do not hesitate to contact us, email our team, follow our social media on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google My Business, and of course comment on any of our Blogs!